Thursday 6 January 2011

Book review: Look Who It Is!: My Story by Alan Carr

Look Who It Is!: My StoryLook Who It Is!: My Story by Alan Carr

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was both surprised and disappointed by this book. To begin with I was a little disappoined because I didn't find it as funny as I thought I would. Having read other autobiographies where I found myself laughing out loud frequently, this only happened once or twice during Alan Carr's. I think mainly that's because with some comedians it's the way they tell their jokes, rather than just the words they use. On the other hand, I found it really interesting reading about all the jobs he's had and the travelling he did and how he got to where he is now. So overall, a brilliant autobiography, and with a few more laughs it would have been five stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment