Sunday 13 February 2011

Book review: Prey by Graham Masterton

PreyPrey by Graham Masterton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I wasn't entirely sure what to expect from this, but I actually pleasantly surprised. I love the time-travel aspect of it, but I was a little confused about the old ones and all the other stuff. The writing was good, clear, easy to follow and as soon as I got into the book I couldn't put it down. But it wasn't the best thing I've ever read and the characters weren't particularly developed. I would've also liked to know more about DS Miller. Another thing that struck me were the mistakes. At some points, David had no surname, then it was Walker and then Williams, at first I thought it would be important to the plot, but it wasn't. The author also got Liz and Janie mixed up from time to time. Over all a good, easy read, with an exciting plot and the grab that an author needs to have.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment