Tuesday 12 April 2011

Book review: Flood Tide by Clive Cussler

Flood Tide (Dirk Pitt, #14)Flood Tide by Clive Cussler

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Flood Tide by Clive Cussler

I'm a massive fan of Clive Cussler, but this one wasn't as good as the others. It was too much politics and not enough treasure hunting. As always the action sequences were incredible and I love the banter between Pitt and Giordino. The characters were brilliant with the exception of Julia Lee. She was supposed to be an INS agent, yet half the time, all she did was cook, swoon over Pitt and wear leather blue miniskirts! I know Cussler can represent women well, but in this book he didn't at all! Sorry for being all feminismy!
Overall, three stars. I'll chalk this up as one of the bad ones and move onto Spartan Gold which is sitting on my shelf.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment