Saturday 6 August 2011

Updates From East Sussex

Hello, good readers! I'm currently in Barcombe, staying at my Nan's house until the 10th of August. Tonight I'm off to the Highlands to meet up with the UCTC crew but I thought I'd give you an update on what I've been up to these last few days.
For a start, on Wednesday I went to The Bull Ring in Oswestry with Sophie for a meal. The starter was Garlic Mushrooms! Absolutely gorgeous! The sauce was delicious and the mushrooms were diving. For my main course I had some kind of pasta dish. That was pretty bad. There was no flavour and it was really stodgy. In fact, I didn't eat much of it. For pudding we had chocolate fudge cake, which was beautiful, but a little dry. Overall the meal was okay, the starter more than made up for the crappy main. The atmosphere in The Bull Ring wasn't the best. There were only a few other people so when it came to talking we kept our voices low for fear of being overheard. The prices weren't bad, three courses for a tenner, but it would've been nicer for there to me more customers around. It doesn't make the place look good at all!
Friday daytime I travelled down South with my Aunt and Uncle. It was my Uncle's birthday on the 4th, so he and his wife had come up to Coventry to go to a motor museum of some kind. They gave me a lift back on the Friday. It was a long day, but I'm glad to be down here for a few days to visit my friends and family.
Anyway, I better be off! Time to get ready! Much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment