Monday 5 September 2011

Waiting for my lift home!

I'm standing outside Fairholme, waiting for Mum and Jim to pick me up and seeing as I haven't blogged in a while I thought I might as well.
Work is still going well, as expected. I really do love it, the residents, the staff. At the end of a shift when you do handover (inform the manager of anything of note) you realise how much of a team you are. Everyone comes together and shares shift stories. So all is well on the work front.
On Saturday night I had Oswestry best friend, Miss Sophie Louise Matthews over to stay. We had a great time on SingStar, playing cards and general sleepover stuff. Even if she did clobber me in the head in the middle of the night!
As well as all this I'm trying to organise my time off so I can go and see Bonfire Night this November and go and see The Tavares, The Four Tops, The Temptations and The Crystals next March with Dad. I've been calculating all my holiday hours to work everything out. I've got twelve hours left to last me until the 1st of April.
The only other major problem I've got is writer's block. I keep getting jammed, only being able to get so far in a book before I get stuck. I either lose my passion for it or I conclude it's rubbish and give up. Sometimes I wish I spent my year 'off' (jobhunting) more wisely. Maybe then I would have got something finished!
Much love, Sian xx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment