Wednesday 22 February 2012

Book review: Blind Eye by Stuart MacBride

Blind Eye (Logan Mcrae, #5)Blind Eye by Stuart MacBride
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'd forgotten how much I love Stuart MacBride and how much of a complete and utter genius he is.
MacBride's characters come to life. Mcrae and Steel are brilliant. The banter between them is laugh out loud funny and all of the characters have their own unique points and flaws.
The storyline is exciting, the plot only thickening with each chapter and tonnes of twists and turns to keep you guessing.
The writer's description of the events that happen make your skin crawl. I've never squirmed at the written word, and then laughed my head off minutes later as Mcrae played 'I spy' with a paedophile locked in the boot of his car.
Overall a fantastic novel, I can't wait to read more of MacBride's world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment