Monday 1 September 2014

9 to 5...

Daily Prompt: In honour of Labour Day in North America, tell us what's the one job you could never imagine yourself doing?

Although I don't celebrate Labour Day this prompt inspired me as deciding on a career has always been difficult for me. I'm a creative person by nature, I love music, art, drama, books and I'd always envisaged a career in one of those fields. However, recently I've discovered a love of working with children and combining my two loves of drama and children together would be perfect for me.
My nightmare job would simply be doing something that involved working in an office, monotony, doing the same thing, day in, day out and with no creativity or inspiration. My greatest fear is working as some kind of office manager, or office anything really, unless that office is covered in art and involves writing and a freedom to use a bit of artistic license.

No comments:

Post a Comment